A colleague just emailed me “I think I broke Twitter.” Not sure it was his fault, but as of 12:43pm CST it’s down.
Since the stated purpose of Twitter is to answer the question “What are you doing”, another friend and I are coming up with the tweets that we’d be tweeting if we could tweet while Twitter was down.
- Checking to see if Twitter is back up
- Checking one more time in case I was wrong
- Getting the shakes
- Trying to remember how to use email
- Wandering around asking people on the street “What are you doing?”
- Googling Jaiku
- Checking my gmail archives for that old Pownce invite
And Twitter, this is all out of love. It’s a great feeling when people tell you they get the shakes without your product.